Sunday, January 8, 2012

FREE Vintage Digital Stamp - 1920's Lady

Free Vintage Digi Stamp

This lovely vintage lady was a
fabulous rubber stamp...
a very popular image!

I share the image with you...
"Miss Clara"
is now a retired
rubber stamp...

{Click to download/save jpg image...}

{Click to download/save png image...}
The above image has a transparent background.
Perfect for digital art!


{Click to download/save jpg image...}

Miss Clara is now a free digi stamp
for you to save, print, and color.

Let me know if you create
something with this image...

I would love to post a link
to your fabulous creation
on FaceBook for all to see...

~~~~

Free Vintage Digital Stamps...
Free Digi Scrapbook Paper...
Free Vintage downloads...
Added daily!

Thanks again! xo
~~~
p.s. - Would you like to enter another giveaway?
I'm posting it later today...

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for this fabulous lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela! Boy this lady is gorgeous! Thanks for your generosity!

    and speaking of generosity, THANK YOU for the amazing prize! I received it YESTERDAY, but do you think I can find your email? LOL, I have it stored on MY computer which is on the fritz, so I am using DH's!

    It's a FANTABULOUS prize! I can't WAIT to use it, and I'll surely show you how I do!

    Hugs, and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so lovely, Pamela. Thank you. Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, Miss Clara is lovely!! I'm going on a cruise in a couple of weeks (to celebrate our 30th Anniversary!) & I would love to look as pretty as Miss Clara does on our formal nights! Thanks bunches & bunches!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ScrappyMama - that sounds like so much fun! I love going on cruises! The buffet is my 2nd favorite part of going on a cruise. Which cruise are you going on? xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Clara is lovely,Pamela! I already have a card in mind for the collaged image. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely vintage lady, thankyou!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this,love it,love it, thank you so very much hugs CAthy K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Vintage Lady, Thank you for sharing her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's beautiful! I can't wait to color her! Her skirt will be perfect to practice my shading on!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for beautiful images

    ReplyDelete
  12. I finally used her in my project!!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...